Painless Dental Implants in India
Painless Dental Implants in India | Tooth Implant Cost & Benefits
Painless Dental Implants in India – For replacing a missing tooth or teeth, dental implants are by far the most common and ideal option. They have had a major impact on dentistry in the last quarter-century or so. A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically implanted under the gum line into the jawbone to act as a tooth root. After the dental implants in India have been placed, an implantologist will place a crown on top of it to give it the appearance of a real tooth. Tooth implants not only look and sound like real teeth, but they also function like them.
Why to go for dental implants?
For replacing a missing tooth or teeth, dental implants are by far the most common and ideal option. They have had a major impact on dentistry in the last quarter-century or so.
- Dental implants in India is a titanium post that is surgically implanted under the gum line into the jawbone to act as a tooth root.
- After the implant has been placed, an implantologist will place a crown on top of it to give it the appearance of a real tooth.
- Tooth implants not only look and sound like real teeth, but they also function like them.
- Tooth decay and gum disease develop over time as a result of plaque buildup and food entrapment in the void left by missing teeth.
- An incorrect bite is caused by the tilting of adjacent teeth into the empty spaces left by a missing tooth.
- Missing teeth left untreated can detract from a person’s appearance, resulting in low self-esteem or loss of confidence.
- To prevent embarrassment caused by a poor smile caused by missing teeth, people hide their smiles during conversations or at public events.
- Dental implants will help with all of the above issues.
- They are without a doubt the best and most common method of replacing missing teeth. Dental implants are appropriate for anyone who is missing teeth, regardless of age or gender. Tap here to find out whether you qualify for dental implants.
- Implants have a 98 percent success rate, giving dental patients peace of mind about the health of their teeth and gums.
- Dental implants are basically a titanium screw that is fused to the jaw bone.
Placing the implant
The dental implants in India placement process can be made comfortable and pain-free thanks to modern dentistry techniques. Patients who are nervous about having a dental implant inserted will request sedation from their dentist.
The operation begins with the preparation of the jawbone, followed by a cut to expose the bone for drilling holes by the surgeon. The holes are held deep enough to allow the implant to be properly installed and inserted deep into the bone, similar to the root.
In cases where the bone is fragile or unable to sustain implant surgery, the doctor can recommend bone grafting. After that, the surgeon waits for the jawbone to heal before inserting the metal post.
Also See: Dental Implants in Chandigarh
The process of healing
- The jawbone will expand and unite with the surface of the dental implant during this period. This procedure, also known as osseointegration, aids in providing a strong foundation for the new artificial tooth, much like roots do for natural teeth.
- Depending on the condition and function of the bones, this phase can take anywhere from 3 to 6 months. When patients have strong bone structure, however, the operation can be done in one day.
- It’s possible that you’ll need another operation to place the abutment (the portion that holds the crown in place), but only after you’ve healed completely. This procedure is usually performed under anaesthesia in an outpatient environment.
Also See: Dental Implant Cost in India
- The dentist would reopen the wound to connect the abutment to the dental implant during the operation. For 4 to 6 weeks, a temporary crown will be used to allow the gums around the abutment to heal. This type of crown is smoother, which can help to cushion the implant and stress the soft tissues, which can aid in the healing process.